[jaws-uk] Nigel

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 18:23:58 -0000

No I understood you but did yo u understandme. me? I know you are in the picture by now fully you wer in at the start inAugust. remember. I am asking you if the suggestion tregardin the use of a TV wouldbe an external modification? AS you know John Chamberlain the man in Sussex is making an box to invert the signal. Thismeans it will not interfere with the software or the computer but alsohave a switch which when flickedback will then return to normal view i.e. Colout et., It isme myself doing what Freedom choosenot to do. You do understand that bynow sureluy.. Andrew has made a suggestion that a programe calleed Lunar be used to colour the pages as he has seem it work.. Re Magic it did not worlk it went on and off and on and off and droveme mad. If Lunar will do it then it means I have another option. if the box doesnot do the trick. Andrew will test it out he says.. I have the Demo version I did of course guess it must be Dolphin as only they took the trouble to correct the Monochrome problem and they did this by actually working on their own software and if you read Will Pearson summary that is what Freedom need to do and which Bryan Carver has toldme they have no intention of bothering with. anything you donot understand please ask me. Dorothy