[jaws-uk] Nigel

re yo ur suggestion I think you are really thinking along gthe lines that theTV would be a sort of external modifier.? I will put this to Tony Andrew is gong to try the LUnar a with V seven over the weekend as Tony is relunctant to try on his own. the files and folders on here all all still saying unread in all files and folders and remain that way. I have seen this before of course althougnot quite so drastic . normaly it was say inthe In and the Sent items. I did get the lapt top in today. sorry having problem controlling Jaws what Ineed to know is which colour ae you getting this in . I am obvioulsyl confused will all saying unread regardless of the fact they arenot. The spellchecker is not acting as expected either. dorothywhite Nighel or ony one