[jaws-uk] Re: New Installation.

  • From: "Robin Clayden" <r.clayden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 08:44:03 +0100

Hi all,

Having noted the threads on this new jfw update I've not yet taken the
plunge. Think I'll wait and see what happens re the form field and lists
problems people are having.

But Steve, why don't you use the merge facility and make your new 7.1
configs exactly what you had in your previous version? ...that is
assuming the merge option is available in this release?

Jaws window, utilities, and first item is merge... Just follow the
prompts.

Cheers, Robin.