[jaws-uk] New Installation.

Hi all.
Having so far installed JFW 7.10 I have made some adjustments but cannot
understand where or what I am doing wrong.  I have, from the desktop done ins2
and gone to the config manager.  Alt s for set options.  I am assuming that
from desktop when I open config manager what alterations I make should be
covering all applications which is what I want.  I still cannot get it to speak
words only despite having checked the box and, I cannot get it to speak numbers
as single digits like one two three.  It still says them as words.  This
setting of things is always something I forget.

Steve