[jaws-uk] Re: New Installation.

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 10:35:17 +0100

Hi Susan,

Thanks to Alexander, I can now see the problem.

The following is a message from you of 28th June.

What you appear to have done to is to "bottom reply", but
your signature tag line has been entered at the top.

Most lists these days (certainly where the majority of
members use screen readers) top reply, so that they do not
have to read through masses of repeated message to get to
the new material.

George.