[jaws-uk] Re: NORMAL LAYOUT

  • From: "Val" <val17@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2002 00:11:28 -0000

                Hi List, can anyone help please?

I am using Office 2003 and JAWS V7 and can't seem to keep 'Normal' checked
permanently.  I seem to have the reading layout permanently checked and,
despite trying to uncheck (both using the 'enter' key and the space bar, I
have to physically check 'Normal' every time when I want to read a document.
I expect that, as with all computer things, the answer is very simple, but I
can't find it.

Regards

Val.