[jaws-uk] Re: Music Download Site

  • From: "Johny Cassidy" <johnycassidy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 08:41:40 +0100

Hi Norman

I don't know the one you're talking about, but I use a site called E music. The MP3's are really good quality and the site is well accessible. Another good thing about it is the reviews. You can also get monthly newsletters tailored to the type of music you're into. I think I pay around a tenner a month for 50 downloads. They do audio books as well, but I haven't downloaded any of the books. You could also go the other route and look at Isohunt and download torrent files. It's a cheaper way to get music, but We'll leave it there.

Good luck
----- Original Message ----- From: "Norman Octon" <octon2002@xxxxxxxxxxx>