[jaws-uk] More questions on Jaws and web balloons

Hi all,

I have just had to update the definitions in  the Belarc Advisor program
which I have on my Acer laptop running windows XP home and Jaws 8.0, and I
was able to access what I thought was a web balloon in belarc advisor using
alt M to activate it.  .

This makes me wonder why I was having the problems I was describing in my
other message on web balloons.  Does anyone have any ideas?

Alexander Shannon