[jaws-uk] More Skype queries

  • From: "Jim Williams" <jwbr33694@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 19:53:07 +0100

Hi List,

I'm being pestered by family members to join Skype but
before I take the plunge, I need to check a couple of things
out with you experts.

I'm currently using JAWS 9 so which is the latest version of
Skype that will work smoothly with JAWS 9?

Alsowhich JAWS scripts will I need.

Finally, Both my wife and I use hearing aids and I have been
told that there are a number of Skype phone handsets that
plug into a USB port on sale at Amazon, so can anyone
recommend a decent handset?
Regards.

Jim Williams