[jaws-uk] Re: Milestone discussion list?

  • From: "Yvonne Oliver" <yvonne.oliver@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 22:17:01 +0100

hello
i have heard of the 3 12 but not able to log on to www.bones.ch
all i get is web page cannot be displayed
any idea where i can get the 3 12 and information about how to use it and add on items for it?
also how much are they
Yvonne
----- Original Message ----- From: "martin wilsher" <m.wilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <bcab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <vi-genaccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, September 10, 2009 7:17 PM
Subject: [jaws-uk] Milestone discussion list?

Hi all.

Sorry for the mass email, but I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a discussion group for users of the milestone products from www.bones.ch.

I have just got one of these, and have been helping others to use it, so
wondered what the response would be if I set up a group for discussion of
this product.

Thanks for reading.

Hope to hear from you soon.

From Martin.

Please email me at:

m.wilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

or contact me using skype.  Skype name dobbinequine.
Thanks

Please visit my website:

www.martin-wilsher.com