[jaws-uk] Mike settings in Skype

Hi all,
Just to let you know I've managed to get the settings right for my mike in Skype. Thanks to everyone who took the time to help, not forgetting Dorothea who kindly forwarded my call for help to one of her friends in Canada and to those who ofered to call by landline forgetting the expense just to try and help.
If everyone behaved this way, what a wonderful world we would be living in!
Cheers now,
Marie