[jaws-uk] Re: Microsoft Update failing to install

  • From: "Norman Octon" <octon2002@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 10:33:25 +0100

Hi George,

Unfortunately, it won't let me update anything else until this one is in
place; it is always there when I return to Windows Update.  It is something
like KB898x61 (I can't remember what digit x is).  I am directed to Review
Updates, I click on the Failed link, and I get directed to FAQs and
newsgroups which, I fear, would be like looking for a needle in a haystack.
I suppose I could find out exactly what the KB update is and do a search for
it on their website.

Regards,

Norman