[jaws-uk] Menus not spoken.

  • From: "Michael Brown" <michael.brown222@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jaws User Group." <Jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 14:57:26 +0100

Hello,
I have Jaws version 4.5 with X P Home Edition already loaded onto my new
computer which is now set up. After installing Jaws 4.50, jaws is not speaking
any menu options in either drop down or context menus. For example, in file
menu of Outlook Express 6,the first menu option should be new, which is not
spoken.

A Jaws repair was done but still no spoken menu options. My wife has checked
all the options in configoration manager but with no success. Finally
uninstalled and then re- installed Jaws 4.50 which still didn't solve this
problem.

Tearing my hair out guys!! any help desperately desperately needed please
please!!!

Thanks,

Michael Brown.