[jaws-uk] Martin Wiltshire Jaws is broken

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 22:32:05 -0000

 Thank you for the warning, I have not updated to Version 7.1 yet as if  it
goes wrong no sighted person around. I am glad you backed it up. can you
explain what you used. you mention a removable Drive. I know there CDwriters
and I think Memory sticks but how do you  get a removable Drive, lucky you
did..When my Drive failed I had not backed up but some stuff had been copied
onto my laptop. . Remember too that getting a sighted person in means
someone who knows what they are doing! and there is the difficulty,  as it
can be made worse. Dorothy.