[jaws-uk] Martin, Susan McDonald Broken Jaws

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 11:41:12 -0000

 Susan, thanks for that information, I am hooked now. Do you find a
particular brand better than another? I think I could do with a couple, I
will try to ask some one to show me how to use the first one. amazing to
think they can save so much. I have on my desktop  a DVR writer. but on
laptop  a DVREader. but these Pens sound so useful. By the way looking at
the Post above yours."not so flawless, I am still  not going to  tinker
around yet. I should be sent Version 8 in due course. I will watch this
space and  get feedback. Thanks again for your help. Dorothy.