[jaws-uk] Re: MS Word 2000 status bar

  • From: "Griffiths, Steve" <Steve.Griffiths@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 16:47:44 -0000

Robin,

I've noticed the same thing recently on my PC running Word 2003. I've
found that if I go to the View menu and choose print layout the status
line then shows all the information, and if I then go back to the View
menu and choose normal, the status line still shows all the information.
I have to do this every time I start Word, so it isn't ideal, but until
I can figure out why it's happening, it allows me to get the information
I need.

Steve