[jaws-uk] Re: Looking for Default Dictionary Advice

  • From: "David" <david.tregellas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 17:59:30 +0100

Hi Darran,

Make sure that in the first field of Dictionary Manager that you don't have
a space before the first period nor after the last period.

If you have a space at the beginning or the end in the first field and Jaws
encounters period space period space period then it won't be corrected to
reading it as a space.

A tortured description but it does make sense if you struggle with it.

I've always had punctuation set to None so don't have much experience of
other settings?people don't speak in punctuation do they!

Regards

David