[jaws-uk] Re: Legacy Support

  • From: "Pete" <noizypete@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 20:14:35 -0000

Leonie,

I'm glad you managed to find a solution to the problem and I accept your
points, but I'm just an ordinary user with no knowledge of Java and source
code, all I want to do is access my favourite sites, and this new version
prevents me from doing so. All I ask is that Freedom Scientific keep legacy
support in the program until it is no longer required by users.

Regards,

Pete H.