[jaws-uk] Re: Legacy Support

  • From: "Pete" <noizypete@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 14:52:13 -0000

Leonie,

Thanks for clarifying my question, so the next question is, what does FS
intend to do to make websites such as this accessible to us again? I am
dissatisfied with version 8 as I cannot access some of my favourite sites
while using it, and I have been forced to return to an older version to
carry out these tasks. Since this version is not fulfilling my requirements,
could I claim a refund from Sight & Sound as I find it not to be of
merchantable quality?

Regards,

Pete H.