To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, August 26, 2007 10:32 AM
Subject: [jaws-uk] Re: Latest Version Of Skype

Hi Pete,

I'm not yet using the latest version of Skype but, if it works the same as
the previous version, you probably don't have the shortcut keys enabled.
You can enable them as follows:

When in Skype press alt+t for the tools menu;

Press p for options;

Press the end key to go to the last item in the tree;

Press tab and you should hear Jaws say "enable keyboard shortcuts" and
whether the box is checked or not;

Ensure that the box is checked changing the state with the space bar;

Tab to the save button and press enter.

This should do the trick.

If you don't hear Jaws say "enable keyboard shortcuts", you may have to
navigate around the tree a bit to find the relevant dialogue.

HTH,

Phil Medway

philmedway@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tel: 01869 347639