[jaws-uk] Laptop information.

Andrew this will help you  and Christopher Huby  if you are still   sifting
through things .TheTosheba only 2 models do not have  a control for sound
like a wheel and they are L1010 and  L 2020. I spent some  trying to get
through to speak to a man  in particular his name if James Watts. He  has
offered to take my laptop top do a fix for it.  Andrew as your is under
warranty  they will do the same but he can send a patch.. He offered to send
it  to Tony Berry who has just left  taking  laptop which wasn't talking at
all..Tony  Berry  say 18 mb is too big  I have said  send it tome is 18.mb
is that large then? I have also given me home address  in casehenot got
Email address  down. So Andrew  you can if your can get the 18.mb or is
itmg. I am not sure I if you can get it in they will  send it to you. I onto
need iton it on desktop but I can save it until  the laptop comes back. As
for Jaws lying
about  all-in sight this purely due to the  white font black screen and
well watch this  space.Dorothy By the way I have Jaws 4.5.1 and see an Email
in from is it Ron? the patch is 132 but if you email Christopher Huby he
will tell you  something interesting about that version of Jaws.!Dorothy