[jaws-uk] Re: Jaws not re-starting after quitting

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <Lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2010 00:39:28 +0100

Hi Joan,

This is not to say that you are doing it wrong, but on here when the Jaws
hotkey went bananas, and that happened a couple of times, I had to first set
the hotkey to none, hit ok to save, then open properties again and redefine the
hotkey and then it worked.

BTW, I'm like you use Alt Control J as my Jaws hotkey.

Good luck!

Amro