[jaws-uk] Jaws going into demo mode

  • From: "Stephenson, Phil" <phil.stephenson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 09:22:06 +0100

Hi folks,

Over past couple of weeks have noticed Jaws saying it's in demo mode
usually after I've unloaded and then relodaed it.  Happening on both
Jaws 6.10 and Jaws 6.2.  Anyone got any ideas as to what's going on and
if there's anything I need to do to stop it happening?

Cheers,

Phil

-----
Phil Stephenson
Disability Officer
Disability Support Service
Student Support Services
 Nottingham Trent University
Burton Street
Nottingham NG1 4BU

Tel: 0115 8484495
Fax: 0115 8484371
Email: phil.stephenson@xxxxxxxxx
www: www.ntu.ac.uk/sss/disability

This email is intended solely for the addressee.  It may contain private and
confidential information.  If you are not the intended addressee, please take
no action based on it nor show a copy to anyone.  In this case, please reply to
this email to highlight the error.  Opinions and information in this email that
do not relate to the official business of Nottingham Trent University shall be
understood as neither given nor endorsed by the University.
Nottingham Trent University has taken steps to ensure that this email and any
attachments are virus-free, but we do advise that the recipient should check
that the email and its attachments are actually virus free.  This is in keeping
with good computing practice.