[jaws-uk] Re: Jaws and audio to mp3 converting software

  • From: "cliff williams" <cliff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 17:12:25 -0000

Hi
When you put the cd in you get a list of tracks in the main window. Using
the cursor keys and selecting the tracks you want you then tab to the edit
field to enter artist and album name you want to give it as it saves the
files in a folder named mp3 which it makes in my documents\my music. If you
dont give it a name it makes a folder called unknown artist in the mp3
folder and if you then do another cd and dont fill in the names fields it
overwrites the previous one. Anyway once you have filled in the artist and
album name fields tab again until you get to the list window again then go
to the convert menu and select the compressed audio file option and press
enter and thats it. I hope that doesnt sound complicated because it isnt
once you have done it once.
regards cliff