[jaws-uk] Re: Jaws and Cubase

  • From: "amie.slavin" <amie.slavin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 20:24:25 +0100

Hi George, thank you for that. I'm still in the UK, though, unless you all know something I don't! :o)

Am surprised to hear Sonar is apparently so widespread. I know RNC teach it, and consequently it's the VI first option, for the most part, but, again, I've yet to meet a professional using it. News that various stars use it is lovely, of course, but unless they want to come and work with me (or invite me onto their projects) their use of Sonar doesn't make my work any easier. I know loads of peple using ProTools or Cubase; just not Sonar. Anyway, I'm not exactly in a conventional job, so maybe best to ignore me. Having said that, if anyone wants to give Stevie Wonder my EMail, I'll be onto Sonar like a shot!!

Thanks for your help.

Amie

----- Original Message ----- From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>