[jaws-uk] Re: Jaws Authorisation

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2011 23:15:47 +0100

I see you can now convert your ILM license to a dongle online. How has
this gone for anyone, because I might just do that and pay a single
upgrade to JAWS 13 because of the OCR capability. I'm still undecisive
though because that is the only feature I want from JAWS 13.

Chris Hallsworth
Sent from Thunderbird