[jaws-uk] Re: Jaws 9 and AVG 8

  • From: "Kevin Morris" <drewdog101@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 14:02:38 +0100

I'd be interested in hearing what AVG Technical Support have to say.
I'm currently using the free version of Antivir but have been thinking
of changing to AVG (free version) as a sighted friend advises that it
has a better user interface, however I appreciate that what is
accessible to a sighted person is not necessarily the same as that
which can be easily used by a blind person!

Can you still get the free version? If so is this accessible?

Cheers,

Kevin