To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2007 9:07 PM
Subject: [jaws-uk] Re: Jaws 8 & MS Excel

Steve, Michael

When you open a Word or Excel attachment it puts a copy into a temporary
hidden folder which is only available for that purpose, and in some
versions of Outlook if you change the attachment and then close it, you
can save the changes to the original attachment to the email. I would
guess this interferes with JAWS' capability to save a settings file
pointing to that document. I wonder whether the method Steve already
uses, of saving the document to another folder, is the only way around
this feature?

Steve