[jaws-uk] Re: Jaws 6.0 instalation on a computer running Jaws 5.10

Hi George and list,

After installing my copy of JFW 6.0 I only have one question, that is that other than things like Braille and speach synthasizers and other drivers that I would expect, there was another driver that I can not remember the name of which I installed and I am not sure whether I need it.

All i can remember about this driver was that it was in its own window when it came to installing it and it was already checked should I have left it.

Sorry to be so vague but without uninstalling V6 and re installing I can not easily check the name of the driver that I am not sure of.

Alexander Shannon