[jaws-uk] Jaws 6.0 instalation on a computer running Jaws 5.10

  • From: "alex-acts2v4" <alex-acts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jaws-uk" <Jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 14:31:07 -0000

Hi all,

I am currently running JFW 5.10 on my Windows XP home machine. I have just received my SMA copy of JFW 6.0 and want to install it.

What I would like to know are the answers to the following questions before installing:

1.  Should I turn JFW 5.10 off before installing version 6.00

2. If the answer to question 1 is yes, should I turn JFW 5.10 off before puting the Auth CD into the CD rom drive?

Please note that I would like to have JFW 6.0 and my primary JFw version after it is installed and to use 5.10 as the back-up version incase 6.0 ever were to crash.

Thank you in advance for any pointers.

Alexander Shannon