[jaws-uk] Jaws 10.00 losing power.

  • From: "Michael Brown" <michael.brown222@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jaws User Group." <Jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 15:48:00 -0000

Hi all,

Can anyone help with the following query please?

Since upgrading to Jaws 10, I have noticed that Jaws seems to lose power and
fall silent for a few seconds, then I hear a low rising humming sound and Jaws
then regains it's power and then speaks again?  Has anyone else experienced
this phenomenon? and if so, is there anything I can do to rectify this irksome
problem? I have not had this problem with previous versions of Jaws.

As well as using Jaws 10, I have XP Home.

Many thanks,

Michael.

The kindness you spread today will be gathered up and returned to you tomorrow.
Michael Brown
member of TAFN (The Accessible Friends Network).
www.tafn.org.uk