[jaws-uk] Re: JFW6.2, where to put scripts

  • From: "Mark Matthews" <mark.matthews53@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 14:32:27 +0100

Hi,

This is because they're stored in the User profile from Version 6 onwards.
The easiest way by far to get there is to go start, programs jaws 602,
Explore settings Sub-menu, Explore my JAWS Settings. A Windows Explorer
Window will open showing all your personal scripts, so just paste your
Ad-aware ones in here. HTH

Note the 6.2 directory could be something different to what I've quoted
above, but hopefully you get the idea. I'm purely basing it on logic to the
naming convention of 6.1. HTH

Cheers,

Mark

Mark Matthews