[jaws-uk] Re: JFW crashing

Have you applied all the Critical Updates for M.E.?

George.

________________________________

        From: jaws-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:jaws-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Stephen
Seaton
        Sent: 10 April 2005 11:13
        To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Subject: [jaws-uk] JFW crashing

        Hi,

        I am using Jaws 5 with Windows M.E.

        Over the last year or so I have increasingly
encountered serious crashing problems with Jaws.
        This usually occurs When I am on the web.  A jaws
error message appears, informing me that a JFW error has
occurred and that I must Reboot.  The screen is at this
stage silent and often frozen.

        Over the months I have tried everything I can think
of from turning off graphical elements of web pages to
scanning the system for viruses.  Nothing seems to have any
real effect.

        Has anyone else had these kind of problems and if
so, were you able to over come them.

        Thank you in advance for your help

        Steve