[jaws-uk] Re: JFW and wav files

  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 12:51:59 -0000

HiJamie,

Yes, it's a strange one, only the laptop has the fault, all other pc's I
use play the intro.

I thought about the checkbox to allow wav files with software synth, in
the jfw config, or the refresh rate setting might be related, but
doesn't look like it. Looks lesss likely it's a jaws thing.

I used the recommended coding method according to the W3Schools xhtml
tutorial...that in itself often creates mixed debate on other lists.
I'll maybe post over there and see if anyone bites.

Cheers, Robin