[jaws-uk] Re: JFW and ms outlook calendar.

  • From: mostafa almahdy <mostafa.almahdy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 May 2011 21:52:16 +0300

If it is concept of responsiveness ,my JAWS tend to be sluggish when I
use microsoft outlook two thousand seven in particular  , back then to
my experience with two thousand and three , it didn't happened for
once , the most sufficiently compatible  E-Mail client with JAWS is
indeed outlook express , I' am not sure about windows mail of windows
seven.
Mostafa Al'mahdy , skype:
my_speaker
On 5/25/11, Brian Dalton <brian_dalton@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Using JFW v12 with MS outlook 2007. When I arrow through the day view
> quickly, my machine crashes and becomes unresponsive.
>
> I've spoken to another JFW user who has experienced the same problem, whose
> setup was similar to mine.
>
> Is there a fix for this? Or how does anyone else stop this from happening?
>
> Brian.

Best Wishs.
It's always hope that gives meaning to life.