[jaws-uk] JAWS previous built.

  • From: mostafa almahdy <mostafa.almahdy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 May 2011 09:57:41 +0300

Hello , I may recall if my pressurized memory  did not deceive me ,
that's someone was requesting desperately  for the previous minor
eddition to be provided , in addition to relevant respond to this
repetition , please dear enquirer , find out about  the previous
executables for  the major machines in the section below:
JAWS twelve  twenty five for  thirty two bit compatibility ,

ftp://ftp.freedomscientific.com/users/hj/private/WebFiles/JAWS/J12.0.525-32bit.exe
JAWS twelve twenty five for sixty four bit compatibility ,
ftp://ftp.freedomscientific.com/users/hj/private/WebFiles/JAWS/J12.0.525-64bit.exe
I just may wonder , is it going to be the only solution for
unsatisfied customers?
Mostafa Al'mahdy , on skype at evening for pleasant English conversation.
my_speaker
--
Best Wishs.
It's always hope that gives meaning to life.