[jaws-uk] Re: JAWS , and British eloquence default.

  • From: mostafa almahdy <mostafa.almahdy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 May 2011 12:33:37 +0300

Hello , Thanks for your advice , but what I certainly have meant to do
is slightly  different.
I was enquiring about the potentiality of a permenent deletion to the
default eloquence of American English , that use to be an optional
feature while installing your JAWS in earlier versions if you still
remember , or you may yet use JAW the seventh eddition , I want
alternatively to operate identically.
Mostafa Al'mahdy , skype:
my_speaker