[jaws-uk] JAWS SPEAKING IN GERMAN WHILE THE BRAILLE DISPLAY SHOWS TEXT IN ENGLISH

  • From: "Kevin Morris" <drewdog101@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 10:56:09 +0100

Hi list,

In work I use Jaws (Version 6.20). The below linked to article is
being read in German but the braille display is (correctly) providing
output in English. Can anyone suggest how I resolve this problem, i.e.
configure Jaws so that both speech and braille is given in English
please?

The problem is not unique to the below link (I've come across it
several times before).

On my home desktop and laptop I use Jaws (version 9) but I've never
come across this problem, mainly, I suspect because I've never had to
view this kind of material on either machine.

Regards,
Kevin