[jaws-uk] JAWS AND MOZILLA THUNDERBIRD

  • From: Kevin Morris <drewdog101@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 12:10:26 +0100

Hi all,

I've recently downloaded Mozilla Thunderbird and would be interested
to know whether any Jaws scripts have been developed for it?

I'm having problems in setting up junk mail filtering. I can only see
the following folders: inbox, sent, unsent and trash, however no
spam/junk folder can I find! Any tips on getting to grips with
Thunderbird gratefuly received.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Kevin