[jaws-uk] Re: JAWS 8 WARNING

  • From: "christopher huby" <christopher.huby@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 14:16:21 -0000

Hi all,

I have jaws 7 and it has never put you on the desktop automatically you will
always need to hold down the windows key and press the letter m.

As for jaws 8 I have installed a demo of it and it works like a dream, if
you are having problems with it starting then make sure you have the check
box marked so that it is instructed to start automatically.

Let's all not be two hasty to complain about it and make sure you have
followed the steps correctly as I know from experience if a product doesn't
do watt it says on the tin it is 95% human error, as the developers have
gone through it with a fine toothed comb.

Regards

Christopher Huby
E-MAIL ADDRESS:
christopher.huby@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx