[jaws-uk] JAWS 7.0/Outlook 2000

Hi,

I've recently installed JAWS 7.0 and am trying to use it with Outlook 2000.
A few things aren't reading properly and I'm wondering whether there's
something I'm meant to do/whether this is common experience?:

1.  When in the in box JAWS only reads the first message I land on after
starting Outlook.  After that, every time I press delete or return to the in
box after reading a message, I have to press ins up arrow to read the
currently focused message.  This problem sometimes happened when I was using
4.5 but I could get JAWS to start reading properly again by pressing ins
escape.  Now this is happening all the time.

2.  When I compose a message, and go into the "select names" dialog by
pressing alt period, I arrow through the address list to choose recipients;
then I press the context key so I can choose to, cc or bcc.  But JAWS isn't
reading this context menu - again, unless I press ins up arrow.

Any ideas what's going on here?  Is there some setting I need to change or
is this some bug?

Catherine