[jaws-uk] JAWS 10 AND WINDOWS 7 HOME PREMIUM

  • From: Kevin Morris <drewdog101@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 11:31:07 +0000

Hi all,

I'm considering purchasing a new laptop, with Windows 7 Home Premium
and wish to know whether it works well with Jaws 10 (my SMA did not
extend to Jaws 11).

Also, I'm considering using mobile broadband. Does anyone know whether
the various dongles, on the market work OK with Jaws? I should imagine
that there should be no problems but I have no experience of mobile
broadband (other than on my mobile phone)!

Many thanks,

Kevin