[jaws-uk] Re: Internet explorer options.

  • From: "Tiddy Ogg" <oggy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 12:56:57 -0000

Mine is set to change every time I visit web page, the first option.
And "days to keep history" is 20.
Someone else on the list ran a scare story about keeping them, which is
probably rubbish, but there's certainly no harm in deleting the lot,
especially if you don't ever use the I E history feature.