[jaws-uk] Re: Installing JAWS 6.10

  • From: "Mark Matthews" <mark.matthews53@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2005 22:42:58 +0100

Hi Ian,
I upgraded from 4.51 to 6 using a similar system setup to yourself, and
things went fine. I guess if you really wanted to be on the safe side, it
wouldn't go amiss to disable your net connection, and subsequently your
security software.
Then apart from looking out for a prompt from your Firewall when you
authorise, all should be fine. HTH.

Mark Matthews
Cardiff, Wales, UK
MSN/Windows Messenger:markmatthews3@xxxxxxxxxxx