[jaws-uk] Re: Improving Internet access for blind and visually-impaired individuals - UK & Irish-based volunteers sought

  • From: "Will Pearson" <will-pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 15:13:25 -0000

... and at least one of the project team members has experience in
researching interfaces for the blind.  Wai Yu was involved with the Multivis
project at the University of Glasgow (http://www.multivis.org).  This was a
project that investigated auditory and haptech representations of line
graphs for blind people.

Will