[jaws-uk] I-Pods and I-Tunes

  • From: "G. McFarlane" <gmcf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jaws UK" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2005 17:08:52 +0100

Sorry to double post.

Hi
Sorry to ask but I was away when much of this topic was covered.

Could someone please outline the current possibilities of getting Audible
files and music mp3s onto an I-pod shuffle 512mb? Do I need to use I-Tunes,
if so which version is best for the visually impaired and where can I get
it? Will any other programs do the same?
I did hear that scripts are being developed - are they available, where and
at what cost?

Thanks. Any other useful information would be gratefully received.

Gordon McFarlane
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.