[jaws-uk] Re: INTERNET EXPLORER 9 AND JAWS 11

  • From: Kevin Morris <drewdog101@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 May 2011 12:29:49 +0100

Thanks George. I'll steer clear of Internet Explorer 9. One of the
reasons for me considering moving from version 8 to 9 stems from the
problems I've been experiencing with IE8. Often, on clicking on IE8
I'm told that it is open, however nothing happens and on tabbing
around I'm unable to locate a search box. The only way I can use IE8
is either to close and reopen it or, alternatively go to the address
bar and type Google's address in there (which is, obviously daft as
I'm already in Google)!

Thanks,

Kevin