[jaws-uk] Re: I am Dorothy claire

  • From: "ron sears" <r.sears1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 07:48:15 +0100

WOW!

Ron
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, August 28, 2005 11:11 PM
Subject: [jaws-uk] I am Dorothy claire

I asked my cousin who lives a long way away to do a cut and paste on it. It came in from Freedom Scientific last July not this year but last year I wanted a cut and paste for obvious reasons Yes I bought my equipment from the sole and on a and only North of the River Thames and they couldn't do it or admit it either so refusing to go to Dolphin I decided to get to the of it all and that has take a long time and a lot of effort.Thing is the problem isn't widely known and it should be if the man I got to speak to a Mr Bryan Carver right-hand man of Dr Lee Hamilton Director of Freedom in St UP

Petersburg was given the of phoning me and saying sorry
they are Ok that is something but they say they donot plan a fix for it. I asked if V.6 would be better and was told actually it might be worse. I then said Ok then you make sure all your suppliers know about this problem and do not tell me in such a nice and sweet manner after askingme " are you recording this" but make it public Ok Also let Dr Lee Hamilton write to me himself and sign it.So do you think I will get it? I thinknot.The trouble with one sole or so called 'exclusive outlet in the Uk is obvious it must be cost effective for the maker of software as it ismore economical to out source 1 outlet I imagine Ok you can purchase from here and there but at the endof the day it all end up back with 1 sole supplier and if that supplier isn't informed correctly by the powers that be it is left to a poor and angry lady like me to tell law the tale Ok. By the way Michael is a nice decent man in Germany actually just over the border now in Switzerland but he had a hard time of it and he only wanted to do his best. not to suffer from well a compression tool! He did by the way mention recently that he is seeing something called The Bat by Ritlabs being used a lot lately but as to whether it would help black screen set

ting At the moment although Jaws is leaping around shouting about all in sight just understand Mr Barr am just holding on to by the skin of teeth. he is at this moment reading File Edit View cut undoe and not taking abit ofnotice of. but you will I

hope not be getting it in black on black so please donot nag about proof reading at least not at this pointin time Barry Ok Just play with the settings if you want to do something helpful Ps the best thing Iwas ever told by a sweet lady in dorton School on the phone was yhes we know Jaws does that just shut him up press insert and F 4 and relo. I am not Barry going to say sorry for this jumble yo afrenot sitting where I am. Dorothy I have not the foggiest. anyone knows let me know.