From: jaws-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:jaws-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Catherine Turner
Sent: 20 April 2007 15:37
To: Jaws-Uk
Subject: [jaws-uk] Hyperlinks in Word

Hi,

Is there a way of activating hyperlinks in Word with JAWS without bringing
up in the list with ins f7?  I thought if I used the JAWS cursor and left
clicked on a hyperlink it would open it but it doesn't.  Right clicking it
doesn't bring up anything useful.  The trouble with using the list of
hyperlinks is it always puts you at the top of the list regardless of where
you are in the document which isn't very useful if you want to activate a
link halfway down.

This is using JAWS 7.0 and Word 2003.

Catherine
**
Skype:  darkitude
MSN:  catherineturner2000@xxxxxxxxxxx

This e-mail has come from Experian, the only business to have been twice named
the UK's 'Business of the Year’

Information in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential, and may not be
copied or used by anyone other than the addressee, nor disclosed to any third
party without our permission. There is no intention to create any legally
binding contract or other binding commitment through the use of this electronic
communication unless it is issued in accordance with the Experian Limited
standard terms and conditions of purchase or other express written agreement
between Experian Limited and the recipient.

Although Experian has taken reasonable steps to ensure that this communication
and any attachments are free from computer virus, you are advised to take your
own steps to ensure that they are actually virus free.

Companies Act information:

Registered name: Experian Limited
Registered office: Talbot House, Talbot Street, Nottingham  NG80 1TH
Place of registration: England and Wales
Registered number: 653331
** [mailto:jaws-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject�q]