[jaws-uk] Re: How to find BCC

  • From: "Michael Brown" <michael.brown222@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2006 15:26:42 -0000

Hi Audrey,

Thanks very much for this, i've wanted to send multiple email addresses for the one email message, without notifying each recipient of the others email addresses via bcc which I can now do, thanks to your help.

How's Martin doing now? Hope he's much better?

A very happy and healthy new year to you both.

Kind regards,

Michael.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Audrey Tonge" <audrey.tonge@xxxxxxxxxxxx>